Eye Scream for Ice Cream

Spent the afternoon in Kansas city while hunting down cute ice cream shops and spending time with great friends that mean the world to me. I felt like a total River Market gal as we walked around Westport in Kansas City and made our way into every single dessert shop our eyes laid on. It was absolutely the perfect day to indulge in an canolli flavored ice cream cone with plenty of sprinkles because, duh, sprinkles just make everything brighter and more colorful.






This was absolutely one of my favorite pieces I have put together because it truly makes me feel so Southern and cute. I've been totally into hats this summer because, first, it keeps the sun off my skin, and second, if you have a bad hard day just throw it in braids or a pony and you're good to go. I ended up tying a scarf around the base of the hat to just make it match and stand out along with my navy denim romper. My Steve Madden sunglasses are also a favorite trend of mine. Honestly, I rarely will even wear my glasses on my eyes because I just want them to be seen even if it isn't really "sunglass weather".

I couldn't find the exact pieces, but I did publish some similar items below:


Comments

Popular Posts